Toyota-Certified Used Vehicles have received multiple industry accolades for holding their retained value over time. So if you’re in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, do visit us at Georgetown Toyota and we would love to show you around.
Owning a Toyota Certified Used vehicle has many advantages. One of the biggest being access to Toyota Financial Services so you can benefit from our special Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Rates.
What is Covered by Toyota’s Certified-Used Program?
Toyota takes its used car through a rigorous 160-point quality assurance inspection before giving it the Certified-Used label. Here are some of the other advantages of choosing a Toyota-Certified Used vehicle:
- Powertrain & Roadside Assistance Coverage for a minimum period of 6 months or 10,000 km
- Warranty Honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S.
- Zero Deductible
- Extensive Mechanical & Appearance Reconditioning by Toyota Factory Trained Technicians
- 7 days / 1,500 km
- Exchange Privilege
- Complimentary First Oil & Filter Change for 6 months / 8,000 km (whichever comes first)
- CARFAX® Canada Vehicle History Reports (chronicling entire history of the vehicle)
What Else do You Get?
As a Toyota Certified Used vehicle owner, you have the privilege of getting prompt, 24-hour access to Toyota’s approved Roadside Assistance providers, anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
If you add Extra Care Protection, you can benefit from inflation-protected coverage for unexpected mechanical failure, road emergencies, etc.
Plus, when you buy a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you get to drive away with a free tank of gas!
To learn more about Toyota Certifed Used Vehicles, please visit the Manufacturer's Website.