Our Georgetown Toyota service department is fully equipped to handle your repair and maintenance needs for your mobility vehicle, even if it isn’t a Toyota and even if it wasn’t bought from us. You can contact us or book your appointment if you are anywhere in Georgetown and the surrounding areas, including Mississauga, Milton, and Brampton.
Mobility Adaptations & Modifications
If you want to have a new or pre-owned vehicle adapted to meet your accessibility needs, we provide a wide range of adaptations and modifications using high quality and best-selling features and equipment, including:
- Bruno Independent Living Aids including power lifts for your wheelchairs, power chairs and mobility scooters
- Adapt Solutions Equipment including LINK seating, Speedy Lift, and wheelchair stowing
- Sure Grip mobility vehicle controls including steering wheels, hand controls, alternative pedals, and more
- Q'Straint wheelchair securement equipment
- Clock Mobility AccessATop automatic lifts and caps for modifications to non-van models
- B&D Independence power transfer seat bases
If you want to know more about the mobility features and modifications that we can provide for your vehicle, please contact us at any time.