With Extra Care Protection, your new Toyota has inflation-protected coverage from unexpected mechanical failure, road emergencies, and much more. It is an affordable and cost-effective way to guarantee your peace of mind and protect your investment whether you buy or lease. It will enhance the quality experience of owning your new Toyota while helping to provide enhanced resale value in the future. Ask your Dealer for details regarding a plan that best suits your driving needs.
ECP Mechanical Protection
Invest in ultimate peace of mind with a Toyota Extra Care Protection (ECP) Service Agreement. Temper the uncertainty that comes with driving by ensuring your Toyota is covered head-to-toe - an extensive warranty paired with ECP provides you round-the-clock dependability to get where you need to go, stress-free.
In addition to extensive mechanical coverage, the ECP Platinum Service Agreement includes a number of additional complimentary services, including:
- For vehicles with 12 months/16,000-kilometer oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy the first 3 Years Maintenance Service Program* services
- Trip Interruption and Travel Planning Assistance
- Accident Towing and Emergency Road Service
- Vehicle Rental Assistance
- No Deductible
- Mechanical Protection*
- Maintenance Benefits Program*
- Vehicle Rental Assistance*
- Tire Road Hazard Protection*
- Trip Interruption*
- Travel Planning Assistance*
- Mechanical Breakdown Towing*
- Accident Towing*
- Battery Boost*
- Lockout Service*
- Fuel Delivery*
- Tire Change*
Parts not covered are: all glass (mirrors, heated windshields and rear windows with defroster), fog lamps, lenses, sealed beams, lamps, light bulbs, tires (with the exception of ECP Road Hazard Coverage), wheels or wheel studs, trim, seat frames, convertible top, mouldings, weather-strips, bright metal, sheet metal, body parts (including frame), bumpers, upholstery, carpet, paint, brake rotors and drums, brake linings and pads, batteries and cables, manual clutch disc lining, pressure plate and bushings, throw-out bearings, catalytic converter (which may be covered by Emissions Control Systems Warranties), exhaust system, non-manufacturer installed accessories
In addition, maintenance services and parts; including all lubricants and filters, belts and hoses, wheel balancing or alignment, any adjustments for air and water leaks, wind noise, squeaks and rattles as well as alignment of bumpers, sheet metal, and body parts are not covered.
* The maintenance services do not include any items that require periodic replacement, such as engine air filters, cabin air filters, wiper blades, belts, hoses, or brake pads. The 36 MTH/48K maintenance service for specific vehicles includes Brake fluid replacement and/or transfer case fluid replacement which is required as indicated in the Toyota Owner’s Manual Supplement. Cabin Air Filter Replacement is included for Battery Electric Vehicles. Please see the dealer or ECP Service Agreement for full details.
ECP Vehicle Rental Assistance
Alternate Transportation reimbursement, for a maximum of 5 days, if your vehicle must remain at a Toyota dealership overnight due to a warrantable condition requiring longer than eight (8) hours to repair. Additional 5 days if parts are back-ordered, up to $400.
ECP is also fully transferable to a new vehicle owner if you choose to sell your Toyota or Scion during the term of your plan.