Toyota’s much-loved sedan, the Corolla is back in an upgraded form in 2020. While the Toyota Corolla has long been a driver’s delight, the new 2020 Toyota Corolla promises to be even better than its predecessors. With a redesigned appearance and several advanced safety features, the 2020 Toyota Corolla is sure to impress.
The 12th generation Toyota Corolla will arrive at Georgetown in three model lines: a refined L, a sporty S, and the first-ever Toyota Corolla Hybrid. All three lines are based on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) that brings together a fresh approach to engineering, design, assembly, and materials.
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has a leaner and tauter look with:
- A standard honeycomb grille
- Sleek J-shaped bi-beam LED headlamps
- Available 18'' wheels on the SE and XSE
- 8 exterior colour options
The new Toyota Corolla’s interiors are equally chic and fitted with modern technological features. Some of these include:
- Standard Scout® GPS Link
- Available Safety Connect and Destination Assist
- Apple CarPlayTM, a smart and easy way to use your iPhone while driving
- Available Smart Key and Push Button Start
- Available Qi-Wireless Smartphone Charger
- Available 7'' Digital Speedometer
Toyota is renowned for its focus on safety technologies and capabilities. The 2020 Toyota Corolla’s safety features include:
- Available Blind Spot Monitor
- 8 Airbags
- Pre-Collision System with Daytime/Low-Light Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection and Daytime Bicycle Detection*
- Lane Tracing Assist (Automatic Transmission only)*
- Automatic High Beams*
- Available Full Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control*
This year, Toyota has introduced its first-ever Corolla Hybrid for customers who want to go green. Along with being fuel-efficient, this new hybrid option makes no compromise on looks, performance, or its safety and technology features. Plus, it’s an impressively quiet vehicle with three driving modes: Normal, Eco, and Sport. There’s an EV mode too that allows electric operation over short distances. If you’re in the market for an environment-friendly option, you must not miss the chance to take a look at this new and updated hybrid option from Toyota.
* Disclaimer: Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving and pay attention to their surroundings. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the Toyota safety features may not work as intended. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual or contact us for more details.