About The 2019 RAV4 Hybrid
It's robust, it's dynamic, and it's ready to redefine the compact sport utility vehicle (SUV) segment yet again!
Engineered by our most skilled craftsmen over a period of four years to deliver the most Confident and Natural Driving Experience, the 2019 RAV4 is here to up the game. The vehicle acts and reacts exactly as the driver intends, even in extreme weather and road conditions as it derives its power from one of the two powertrains –
- Dynamic Force 2.5-litre inline-four-cylinder engine with VVT-iE mated to an 8-speed Direct-Shift Automatic Transmission, which motivates the gas models.
- Dynamic Force 2.5-litre inline-four-cylinder Toyota Hybrid System II (THS II) engine with Continuously-Variable Transmission (CVT), which activates the hybrid models.
The all-new RAV4 is designed to provide a highly responsive yet fuel-efficient driving experience with 40-percent thermal efficiency (41 percent for hybrids).
2019 RAV4 Key features
- Robust Design and Highly Refined Driving Experience.
- New Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains offering more Power and Fuel Efficiency.
- Standard Second-Generation Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0).
- All-New, No-Compromise Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE HV, with More Power and Anticipated Class-Leading fuel efficiency.
- Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and Available Segment- and Toyota-First, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect.
- Standard Entune 3.0 with Apple CarPlay Compatibility
2019 RAV4 Limited
Premium experience inside and out! Highlights:
- 19-inch alloy wheels and chrome accents
- Front-row moonroof and 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory and 2-way lumbar support
- Newly-designed 7-inch Multi-Information Display (MID)
- A Digital Display Rearview Mirror
- Ventilated front seats and heated rear seats
2019 RAV4 Trail
Off-Road and On-Road Experience at its best. Highlights:
- High-rise roof rails and large over-fenders.
- A more aggressive grille, fog light surrounds, and unique wheel design.
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD with Rear Driveline Disconnect.
- Multi-Terrain Select that gives drivers the ability to maximize traction when driving through snow, mud, sand, or rocks.
2019 RAV4 XSE Hybrid
The sportiest RAV4 yet. Highlights:
- Two-tone exterior paint scheme.
- Piano-black accents across the front end, mirror caps, fender arches, and lower rockers.
- Projector-beam LED headlamps flank each side of the grille (on XLE and above) for a brighter, sharper, and ideally-angled light source.
- Toyota Hybrid System II (THS II) that works in sync with the 2.5-litre 4-cylinder Dynamic Force Engine for an impressive balance of energy efficiency and supreme power output.